Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Support is amazing!!!

Melanie's Angels are in motion, that's for sure!! The number of emails and calls offering assistance in all areas is amazing. We have volunteers for meals, babysitters, house cleaning, driving Nicki to and from the hospital while she recovers from her surgery.....even offers to stay with her during the day, sit with Melanie when Jeff and Nicki need to rest, stay the night, you name it. Each and every one of you are truly blessings from God.

Matthew 25:35-40 "for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was sick and you visited me....as you did it to one of the least of these brethren, you did it to me."

1 comment:

  1. Please, let me be the first to comment. As the husband of this amazing wife, and the father of these three beautiful girls, I am literally sitting here, weeping. To know that all this has come together to support just one family, is undescribable...to anyone who visits this site...know this: Jeff, Nicki, Miya, Jayden, and Melanie are, for eternity, truly greatful for everything that comes out of this. All of your hearts are so very generous. The love and support shown already...only four days into this blessing/trial shows God's handiwork and the beauty of His people.

    A very, very humble thank you is all I can muster at this point. I dont know what else to say. We truly do love all of you.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete